- BARC Adoption Center Grand Opening
- Best of the Best Awards 2015
- CANstruction 2015 – We CAN make a difference!
- July 2015 Newsletter
- June 2015 Newsletter
- Klein Fire Station – Final Construction
- LEED Case Study in US Builder’s Review – Teal Construction
- May 2015 Newsletter
- SI Group Administration Office – Top Off BBQ Lunch
- Teal Construction – February Newsletter
- Teal Construction – Spring 2015 Newsletters
- Teal Construction – Summer Newsletters
- Teal Construction & PBI Supply Client Barbeque
- Teal Construction 2015 Year in Review
- Teal Construction April Newsletter – First Quarter Report
- Teal Construction August 2015 Newsletter
- Teal Construction February Newsletter
- Teal Construction is Hiring – All Offices
- Teal Construction March Newsletter
- Teal Construction October Newsletter
- Teal Construction Offices
- Teal Construction Offices – Open Thursday, August 31st
- Teal Construction Opens New San Antonio Office
- Teal Construction September Newsletter
- Teal Newsletter – January 2016
June 2015 Newsletter
In the last month, Teal has been constructing, competing, opening, graduating, and more making May through June some of our busiest months. Bruce Johnson, Superintendent, celebrated his 10 year anniversary this month. He is a super star superintendent that has worked on both private and public projects throughout his time with Teal.
All Spring we have been preparing and organizing for the AIA Sandcastle with H4 Architects. We were very excited to see our design, hard work, and team come together on May 30th. The True Avengers Age of Construction were out in full force with Teal Employees, family & friends, and the team at H4 Architects & Engineers. This was an amazing experience for all.
Michael Losoya, our Director of Special Projects, graduated from the ABC Leadership Forum which was a five month program that teaches participants how to succeed as a future manager, CEO, or business leader. The program puts all members together, which facilitates conversation between industries, trades, and a variety of employment positions. Michael says, “One of the best things that I learned, was understanding different co-workers personalities and being able to work successfully with them. To stop learning is to stop growing.” We congratulate Michael on this accomplishment.
Please check out our newsletter to see all of this month’s happenings in Teal Construction.