- BARC Adoption Center Grand Opening
- Best of the Best Awards 2015
- CANstruction 2015 – We CAN make a difference!
- July 2015 Newsletter
- June 2015 Newsletter
- Klein Fire Station – Final Construction
- LEED Case Study in US Builder’s Review – Teal Construction
- May 2015 Newsletter
- SI Group Administration Office – Top Off BBQ Lunch
- Teal Construction – February Newsletter
- Teal Construction – Spring 2015 Newsletters
- Teal Construction – Summer Newsletters
- Teal Construction & PBI Supply Client Barbeque
- Teal Construction 2015 Year in Review
- Teal Construction April Newsletter – First Quarter Report
- Teal Construction August 2015 Newsletter
- Teal Construction February Newsletter
- Teal Construction is Hiring – All Offices
- Teal Construction March Newsletter
- Teal Construction October Newsletter
- Teal Construction Offices
- Teal Construction Offices – Open Thursday, August 31st
- Teal Construction Opens New San Antonio Office
- Teal Construction September Newsletter
- Teal Newsletter – January 2016
SI Group Administration Office – Top Off BBQ Lunch
Despite all of the rain Texas has been having, Teal has been moving quickly with the construction of the SI Group New Administration Building. Steel & tilt-wall panels have been erected and the roof is on, so why not have a Top-Off BBQ Lunch supporting our subcontractors, design team, and owner for all of the hard work they have done?
On Wednesday, June 10th, Glenn Jarrett, Project Director for Teal Construction, was the remarkable chef that cooked pulled pork, brisket, sausage, as well as threw together coleslaw and potato salad. We had a large turnout, the SI Group, with the building being erected on the current industrial site in Freeport, we encouraged all of their employees to join us, our architect, iAD and team, and many vendors, subcontractors, and suppliers. After lunch our superintendent, DeWayne Bonin took guests on a tour to view the construction progress. All were very excited to see the layout of the interior as the metal studs have been installed showing a glimpse of the floor plan on both floors.
Our subcontractors have done a superb job overcoming weather obstacles to keep this project moving. We know as a general contractor that the overall outcome of any project will be determined by the subcontractors that we choose and we are very lucky to have high-quality subcontractors on this project. The entire team thanks them for the hard work that they have done and look forward to the ribbon-cutting!
A special thanks to Les Chipman, Vice President and Project Manager for the SI Group project, Chantela Rowland, Project Coordinator, Kelly Richardson, Estimating Coordinator, and Jennifer King, Marking Director for helping make this event a success!
This CM at Risk project is a new 10,000 SF, two story tilt-wall building that houses administrative offices, conference rooms, research library and auxiliary spaces. Final Completion date is set for the end of the year.