- BARC Adoption Center Grand Opening
- Best of the Best Awards 2015
- CANstruction 2015 – We CAN make a difference!
- July 2015 Newsletter
- June 2015 Newsletter
- Klein Fire Station – Final Construction
- LEED Case Study in US Builder’s Review – Teal Construction
- May 2015 Newsletter
- SI Group Administration Office – Top Off BBQ Lunch
- Teal Construction – February Newsletter
- Teal Construction – Spring 2015 Newsletters
- Teal Construction – Summer Newsletters
- Teal Construction & PBI Supply Client Barbeque
- Teal Construction 2015 Year in Review
- Teal Construction April Newsletter – First Quarter Report
- Teal Construction August 2015 Newsletter
- Teal Construction February Newsletter
- Teal Construction is Hiring – All Offices
- Teal Construction March Newsletter
- Teal Construction October Newsletter
- Teal Construction Offices
- Teal Construction Offices – Open Thursday, August 31st
- Teal Construction Opens New San Antonio Office
- Teal Construction September Newsletter
- Teal Newsletter – January 2016
Teal Construction September Newsletter
It’s an exciting time to be part of Teal Construction. We had multiple projects starting this month, interviews for new projects, and building our Teal team.
We were privileged to be part of the Houston Community College CIP 2014 Bond Program with two projects, Acres Homes Academic Center and Felix Fraga STEM Facility which both started construction in September. The projects will add much needed classroom and academic space to the growing college system. We have been working in the preconstruction phase of both projects for the last year.
Our Corpus Christi office hosted a Subcontractor Appreciation event for our dedicated partners. At Teal we work hard to keep our subcontractor relations strong and look to build new ones. Check out our Subcontractor page for details on how to be a part of our team. Pictures of the event will be part of our October Newsletter.
Teal was part of the Texas A&M Construction Science Career Fair. Our group was able to meet with many prospective Tealians. We were very impressed with all of the candidates that we interviewed. Teal looks forward to mentoring a new batch of interns and full time employees.
Teal is very excited for the Associated Builders & Contractors Excellence in Construction Awards ceremony on October 1st highlighting our Cotton Gin Renovation project. We are a finalist in the Historical Division and look forward to celebrating all of the winners with our peers. The Cotton Gin is an extensive renovation of an eighty year old historical landmark to provide new offices, gathering spaces, and a banquet hall. The project included remediation, installation of new concrete foundation, upgrading the existing structure, interior finished, exterior façade, and the dismantle and reconfigure of the original 1936 cotton gin. The original building had selective demolition and pieces were salvaged to be reused. A new garage was built on the back of the property as well. Forty-Two percent of the project was self-perform work which was done by our Superintendent, Benny Hopper and our quality subcontractor, DND Construction Services.
Check our entire newsletter to see all of the things Teal has been up to the month of September!