- BARC Adoption Center Grand Opening
- Best of the Best Awards 2015
- CANstruction 2015 – We CAN make a difference!
- July 2015 Newsletter
- June 2015 Newsletter
- Klein Fire Station – Final Construction
- LEED Case Study in US Builder’s Review – Teal Construction
- May 2015 Newsletter
- SI Group Administration Office – Top Off BBQ Lunch
- Teal Construction – February Newsletter
- Teal Construction – Spring 2015 Newsletters
- Teal Construction – Summer Newsletters
- Teal Construction & PBI Supply Client Barbeque
- Teal Construction 2015 Year in Review
- Teal Construction April Newsletter – First Quarter Report
- Teal Construction August 2015 Newsletter
- Teal Construction February Newsletter
- Teal Construction is Hiring – All Offices
- Teal Construction March Newsletter
- Teal Construction October Newsletter
- Teal Construction Offices
- Teal Construction Offices – Open Thursday, August 31st
- Teal Construction Opens New San Antonio Office
- Teal Construction September Newsletter
- Teal Newsletter – January 2016
Teal Construction Opens New San Antonio Office
Teal Construction is excited to announce that we have opened a new office in San Antonio, TX. We have been doing work in the area for decades and currently are building a new Carvana store. Our new office and development is headed by Thad Miner, Director of Operations – San Antonio. The new office is located at
19115 FM 2252, Suite 11
Garden Ridge, TX 78266
Please let us know how we can help with your next project!
Below is some information on Mr. Miner
Mr. Thad Miner has joined Teal Construction as the Project Executive and Director of Operations at our new office in San Antonio, TX. Our new office will open May 2016. With the opening of the San Antonio Office, Teal Construction will have three offices serving Houston, South, and Central Texas markets.
Miner began his career in the commercial construction industry in 1982 and brings 34 years of experience with him. His impressive portfolio includes prestigious projects such as Discovery Green, John P. McGovern Texas Medical Center, and Wells Fargo Plaza. Teal looks forward to having Thad’s knowledge to coach and train our existing and new team members. Prior to joining Teal Construction, Miner was Senior Project Executive for the Southwest business unit at Gilbane Building Company. Preceding Gilbane, Thad was the CEO and operated Miner-Dederick Construction, a major general contractor in Houston. While at Miner-Dederick he had multiple positions including Project Executive, Vice President of Estimating and Chief Operating Officer.
“I am enthused to work with Thad, combine our experiences and further develop Teal’s quality of services for the Design and Construction Industry.” – Les Chipman, Vice President of Teal Construction
Thad is a graduate of the University of St Thomas in Houston, TX with a degree in Business Administration. He is a member of the Board of Governors for the Shriners Hospital for Children – Galveston and a member of the Greater Houston Associated Builders and Contractors.
Teal Construction Company is a full-service general contractor, founded in Houston in 1947. With six decades of experience, Teal Construction has established itself as a leader in all facets of construction with the capabilities to provide preconstruction, construction management, design build, and interiors services. Our expertise and wide range of services give us the skill and flexibility to cater to each client’s particular and unique needs.