- BARC Adoption Center Grand Opening
- Best of the Best Awards 2015
- CANstruction 2015 – We CAN make a difference!
- July 2015 Newsletter
- June 2015 Newsletter
- Klein Fire Station – Final Construction
- LEED Case Study in US Builder’s Review – Teal Construction
- May 2015 Newsletter
- SI Group Administration Office – Top Off BBQ Lunch
- Teal Construction – February Newsletter
- Teal Construction – Spring 2015 Newsletters
- Teal Construction – Summer Newsletters
- Teal Construction & PBI Supply Client Barbeque
- Teal Construction 2015 Year in Review
- Teal Construction April Newsletter – First Quarter Report
- Teal Construction August 2015 Newsletter
- Teal Construction February Newsletter
- Teal Construction is Hiring – All Offices
- Teal Construction March Newsletter
- Teal Construction October Newsletter
- Teal Construction Offices
- Teal Construction Offices – Open Thursday, August 31st
- Teal Construction Opens New San Antonio Office
- Teal Construction September Newsletter
- Teal Newsletter – January 2016
Teal Construction August 2015 Newsletter
August has been a month of Teal Anniversaries, totaling 8. The anniversaries range from 1 year to 17 years which shows our dedication to retaining quality employees. With training programs, competitive salaries and benefits, we work hard to build a team with diverse experience and proactive approaches to project management. We currently have 60 employees dispersed in both Houston and Corpus Christi offices. To find out positions that we have open, check out our Careers page.
Teal had our quarterly training session this month. Both Houston and Corpus management teams came to our Corporate office in Houston. This month we taught Bluebeam 101 and Sharefile. These are two software programs that keep our team productive both in the office and field. Our training sessions are to keep our team up to date on all of the technologies that improve the construction industry. All lessons are done on laptops and I-pads.
Please find the newsletter below to check out Galveston County Road & Bridge Building. This is a newly completed project done on Crystal Beach with Shelmark Engineering and Brax Easterwood Design. The photographs are by Kelly Richardson.